International students, mainly who come from other than O- or A-Level system, should possess the followings:
- A copy of his/her recent Passport.
- Copies of all academic documents together with a testimonial from the Cultural Attaché of the Diplomatic Mission stating the duration of the applicant's courses.
- An undertaking from the student duly countersigned by a responsible officer of the Diplomatic Mission to the effect that he/she will stay in this country up to the completion of the program of study and he/she will not take part in any activity subversive of the State or the discipline while in the University.
- 'No Objection Certificates (NOC)' from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Ministry of Education of the Government of Bangladesh.
- Besides the above, the applicant must follow all other requirements as are needed for the general students of this country.
- Must have 12 years of schooling for the undergraduate program.
- Must have 12 years of schooling with graduation for admission to the graduate program.
- At least 50% marks or an equivalent grade of their education system.
- If the applicant's previous medium of instruction is not English, TOEFL/IELTS scores are required. The minimum acceptable score for TOEFL is 550 (PBT), 160 (CBT), 55 (IBT), and for IELTS is 6.00
- SAT (for the undergraduate program) and GRE/GMAT (for the graduate program) is preferred.
- Different departments may have some additional requirements.