- What are the requirements to apply to Medical Colleges or Universities?
Answer: First of all, you have research about your desired institute. You can research from List of institute available at Study in Bangladesh official portal. You can find about the institute, offered courses or programs and eligibility, Fee structure etc. Prepare the soft copies of your original documents and start applying.
- What documents do I need to apply for an institution?
Answer: Mostly you need to collect all the soft copies of your original academic qualification certificates and marks cards. We suggest you prepare pdf of your documents and then according to institution’s requirements, start applying with those.
- Who is receiving my application?
Answer: Your application is being received by University designated moderator. After submitting your application to your desired university, the application is received and processed by your university admission section. You may get a call from the university for counselling or verification purpose.
- How many Institute can I apply to?
Answer: With Study in Bangladesh, you will be able to apply to multiple institutes at once. There is no limit to add institutions in your choice list but we suggest you apply to 5 institutes at most.
- How many days does it take to process an application?
Answer: Most universities take at least 15 days to verify and process an application.
- How do I know that I got selected and able to get admission?
Answer: You will find offer letter/admission letter sent directly from university admission cell in your student dashboard.
- How many offer letter/admission letter I may receive?
Answer: If you meet eligibility criteria, you may receive offer letter/admission letter from all the institute you’ve applied to.
- How do I confirm my admission to my desired institute?
Answer: After you receive offer letter/(s), you will get maximum 7 days to accept an offer. Note that even if you receive multiple offer/admission letter from multiple institute, you will only be able to accept only one admission letter. Other letter will automatically get discarded.
- What happens after accepting an offer letter?
Answer: After you accept, a designated moderator from university will contact you and inform you what to do next.
- Do I have to pay for applying?
Answer: Applying through Study in Bangladesh is absolutely free!